- Thu 10 2024
- 6:45 pm
The Overlook Hotel: ‘The Shining’ Halloween Dining Experience
An immersive spooky 3-course dining & theatre experience above the waves on Bournemouth Pier!
On Halloween Thursday 31st October 2024, we welcome you to Key West on Bournemouth Pier where you will enter a 1920s Cocktail Soiree to end all soirees.
An immersive event based on Stephen King’s ‘The Shining’.
Let us transport you back to the 1920’s to a style ball with a dark twist…
Together with Histoire Productions, The Overlook Hotel: ‘The Shining‘ Halloween Dining Experience at Key West on Bournemouth Pier is a totally immersive, poignant and unique experience, based on upon Stephen Kings ‘The Shining‘.
Serving up a delicious 3-course meal, transporting the audience back to a 1920’s style ball with a dark twist, and everyone who attends should dress to kill. The performance is played around your table, which sits you right in the centre of the thrills.
“If you wanna get scared, then come down and see the show!”
Hosted by Lloyd the Bartender and a live Jazz Singer watch to see how the new caretaker and his wife cope living for months in the isolated hotel on the snowy mountains. Nothing to help them and no one to hear their screams. They are alone…or are they?
Thursday 31st October 2024 – Halloween Night!
Tickets are £79.00 per person
• Doors open at 6:45pm. Show starts at 7:15pm and concludes at 10:30pm.
• Stunning venue dining above the waves from a beautiful location.
• Ticket includes a delicious 3-course set menu.
• An immersive 3-hour interactive show.
• Complimentary Martini Cocktail upon arrival with Halloween picture for welcome drink.
• To ensure you receive the most accurate immersive dining experience you will be seated on tables of 10 to 12 people.
• We recommend all participants embrace the elegance of 1920’s fashion. Smart-casual clothing is also suitable. Please note that the dress code is a recommendation not a requirement.