- Sat 12 2024
- 6:45 pm
Scrooge: A Grave Tales Of Things Yet To Come Dining Experience – Get Tickets Here
An immersive 3-course dining & theatre experience above the waves on Bournemouth Pier!
On Saturday 21st December, feel festive this Christmas with a grave tale of things yet to come!
“God bless us everyone!“
Together with Histoire Productions, Scrooge: A Grave Tale Of Yet To Come Christmas Dining Experience at Key West on Bournemouth Pier is a totally immersive, poignant and unique first-of-a-kind Christmas experience!
Jacob Marley is the evening’s host and with the spirits of Past Present and Future guides your guests into becoming major parts of Charles Dickens’s famous Christmas story.
“A Totally immersive, poignant and unique experience”
The grave tale begins at Jacob Marley’s funeral, each table will receive an ‘order of service’ and inside are carols that will be sung during the evening by everyone. There will be opportunities for your guests to become well-known characters like Bob Cratchit, and dance like they are at Fezziwig’s famous Christmas Eve Party!
Saturday 21st December 2024
Tickets are £79.00 per person
3 COURSE SET MENU TBC
• Doors open at 6:45pm. Show starts at 7:15pm. Show concludes by 10:30pm.
• Stunning venue dining above the waves from a beautiful location.
• Venue decorated beautifully for Christmas.
• Ticket includes a delicious 3-course set menu.
• An immersive 3-hour interactive show.
• Complimentary Martini Cocktail upon arrival.
• To ensure you receive the most accurate immersive dining experience you will be seated on tables of 10 to 12 people.
• This event is 16+, however, if a younger audience would like to attend, please make sure they will be accompanied by an adult.
• The dress code is Christmas glitz and glam! Victorian costumes and Christmas jumpers are more than welcome!